MONA PLANT® SYSTEM
Capillary Irrigation System
Mona Plantsava Irrigation Tanks are an excellent solution for watering plant displays in interior and exterior landscaping projects. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes they can be incorporated into containerised plants to provide water and nutrients at the plant’s roots..
Unlike dripper irrigation systems, the Plantsava Irrigation System uses the process of capillary action to feed the plant where it needs water the most- at its roots. The Plantsava Irrigation tanks are available in a variety of shapes of sizes dependant on the application, contact the Swan Water Solutions technical sales team for guidance.
ADVANTAGES OF MONA PLANT®
- Wide range of applications: Patio display containers; Indoor foliage; Outdoor foliage; Large planters; Remote locations; Shrubs; Window boxes; Hanging baskets
- Reduces maintenance costs: 100% water efficient; Reduces watering frequency by up to six weeks; Reduces liquid fertiliser; concentration by up to 75%.
- Promotes plant growth: Prevents over or under watering; Aerates soil.
- Eco-friendly: Reduces water consumption; Reduces maintenance frequency; Made from recycled and recyclable material.
- Highly versatile and easy to install: Suitable for interior & exterior landscaping; Portable and available in many shapes and sizes for a variety of landscaping requirements; Controls root spread so can be used in any terrain; No need for mains electricity or water supply; Ideal for shallow planting environments.
Request more information about this product without obligation