Capillary Irrigation System
Application in Agriculture and Sustainable Cities
Subsurface irrigation system consisting of a dripper line coated by a technical geotextile with an impermeable base to avoid percolation and a baffle at the top side.
Water is supplied by the drip line and is absorbed and transferred along the geotextile 10,000 times faster than in a loamy soil. Soil absorbs water from the geotextile by capillary action.
Its unique, patented design significantly reduces water flow required for irrigation, saving water around 50% relative to a surface drip irrigation, resulting suitable for conditions of water scarcity, or for individuals, companies and entities aware of the value of water and the need for its saving and care.
ADVANTAGES OF KISSS®
- Water savings of up to 60% versus conventional irrigation systems.
- Delivers water directly to the root zone.
- Eliminates evaporation and surface run-off.
- Reduces water losses caused by deep drainage and tunneling.
- Increases fertiliser efficiency.
- Safe, effective and efficient use of recycled water
- Reduces weed propagation.
- Reduced vandalism and damage due to sub-surface installation.
- Reduces maintenance.
- Deters root intrusion without the use of chemicals.
- KISSS can be operated so that the surface remains dry while roots are irrigated.
Technical characteristics of KISSS STANDARD
Technical characteristics of KISSS PREMIUM
Technical characteristics of KISSS WRAP
*For rings on trees, areas with slopes, curves.
Request more information about this product without obligation