SAVAQ 160® SYSTEM
Sub-surface Textile Irrigation
Savaq is a new generation sub-surface capillary irrigation system that provides greater control over root zone conditions.
This system (Polypropylene 160 mm) allows to store water in a volume of 15 l per ml of pipe
Savaq is the supreme irrigation system designed specifically for use underground, and can be used for extremely long distance irrigation installations, since it doesn’t work under pressure.
The patented design ensures water is delivered uniformly to the soil at a rate that is consistent with the capillary absorption rate of the soil.
ADVANTAGES OF SAVAQ 160®
- Contributes to combat the ”heat island effect».
- Water savings of up to 60-90% versus conventional irrigation.
- Delivers water directly to the root zone
- Eliminates evaporation and surface run-off.
- Reduces water losses caused by deep drainage.
- Increases fertiliser efficiency.
- Safe, effective and efficient use of recycled water.
- Reduces weed propagation.
- No need of electricity.
Request more information about this product without obligation
Download the information in PDF